RAINWhat do you do when it rains on an island?

____________ you feel oceanic sensation all over, and over from

T O P

To

B O TT O M

For a minute I reach out my hand from under the roof /// I count to 8 and find 23 raindrops on my hand. A splash here and there

neat spots on a dare

to fume out in this heat which seems bare.

E V E R D A R E

E V E R S H A R E

E V E R A W A R E *

S E M I A W A R E

Are raindrops communist?

Are raindrops individualist?

Are raindrops epiphany?

Are raindrops purist?

DAMN!!!! I am getting W E T.

Crocodile´s tears; splashing, landing, ending their journey on my skin-covered capsule. a platform layered with skin. MOISTURE FROM NEW POSTURE.

It is a cleaning process. Where the ocean rotates the water and allows shores to be clean, the rain cleans everything that it lands on. Including me. Including my skin. Including my senses. SpLashs. Waterdrops. Water. A cycle at last.

At last! Rain is spontaneous!

S P O N T A N E O U S - but not HOMOGENOUS!

A grey sky… hides the blue accents off its curtains of grey.

Now, silence.

Animals have left there open sky – fields to hide, to run and seek a place of shelter, offering them dry positions, they´ re choice of seek are blue painted wooden tables, and white plastic worn off chairs and olive trees and bushes. Blue tainted oceans have left the shore just to embark a darker tone. S O L I T U D E .

NOW, silence. No sound. Deaf tones being interrupted by the last drops /// a last handshake from above.

KISS ___________drops

CLAP__________thunder

HUG ________ heavy rain

SEX _____ monsoon










La petite grAnde on Mylos.